Santo Domingo Square 1912

Santo Domingo  Square 1912

Sunday, June 5, 2011

Week 9



I learned many interesting things   about people   all  of us have  different learning styles  and intelligences.  I thought there is  only an intelligence  and a learning style but There is complete different  I take a test about learning styles and I found out That I learned through six learning styles  and The main styles are  Visual and Kinesthetic. I plan my students take  a survey about learning styles  so the results help me  o plan a design  the most  useful  activities to get the best result  with all of them .
I design my project to use the next  school year and I has to be able adapt to any level  because  I may work with first course or sixth course.  I have  a lot of resources on line to support my project.
I have information   on delicious , and blogs from this Spring course. I hope to share with other people  in my city.

1 comment:

  1. Hi,

    I'm so glad that you have many useful activities and tools to use with your students. I think that learning about the many different learning styles is so interesting. I think it is also helpful for students to learn their learning style--it helps them learn better and become more autonomous.

    Donna

    ReplyDelete