Santo Domingo Square 1912

Santo Domingo  Square 1912

Friday, June 10, 2011

Time to say good bye

I can believe I have to say good bye all of you I learned lots of useful things and activities. All of them help me to become a better teacher. I had a lot of expectations at the beginning. I felt a little nervous about the activities that I had to do. I think I can do it and I answer my self “You have everything to do it” I was really happy to log in Nicenet and follow the instruction about the task each week I felt excited when I created my Blog and posted my first comment. another challenge was Delicious which has a lot of activitie and resouces to use in our daily activities

I learned new things that were very easy to do and the most difficult ones. I enjoyed readings and websites to design and create materials to use in class. I realized about how useful is technology in class and It is really important to use it in class. I planned I project which I am going to use the next school year. I think I get very motivated students to learned and enjoy English.
I want to thank Donna for all your support along this Spring Course. She was very kind and considerate. She gets the best of all of us. I not good at expressing my feeling so Thank you .

2 comments:

  1. Hello Galo,

    Thank you for your post and nice comments. I appreciate them. Thank you, also, for being such an enthusiastic participant in this course. I'm so glad that you learned many things that you can take into the classroom with you.

    I will miss you!

    Donna

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's right vinicio I agree with you It's so useful

    ReplyDelete