Santo Domingo Square 1912

Santo Domingo  Square 1912

Sunday, May 15, 2011

My first Interactive Power Point .


I enjoy this week I had many challenges to face I have never realized  about Power Point . If I design excellent ones I catch up on my students´ attention  to learn and use English. The clue is they must be very interactive I have to think carefully  about the designs of Power Points  for example : topics  length of the activity,  level  of difficulty,  graphics, templates, Links , videos I have to include them inside of the  Annual Plan of Activities in the school. I get  new surprises  for the next school year for my students because  I finish classes this week in my school. 

I made  little mistakes when I was creating my Power Point task. I was a little worried because the first draft did not like me  and I tried again.  A  famous thought said  “ Practice makes perfection “ so I  follow a tutorial to create excellents PPT

1 comment:

  1. Hi Vinicio,

    Did you really follow a tutorial to help you with PowerPoint? I thought I was the only person who used tutorials and help! Good for you.

    Donna

    ReplyDelete