Santo Domingo Square 1912

Santo Domingo  Square 1912

Sunday, May 1, 2011

Great resources for our students


Great  resources surfing the Internet
I was  a little busy with my work at school I was surfing it  because I like to do new activities  to get excellent  objectives  with my students .I realized that we can have a huge  eLibrary with different kind of activities this week my target was  Reading and Writing I found  useful and funny web pages for each skill. I like looking for activities  in the Internet.
Reading activities
I liked these pages they have amazing activities  for reading. I hope all of them  work.
http://www.readcentral.com/read-online-books you can read many stories , novels, poem You can try a reading test
Wrriting


I enjoy this on line course which gets the best of all the teachers

I have a quote about teaching It is adapted from Mother Teresa

Teaching is an opportunity, benefit from it.
Teaching is beauty, admire it.
Teaching is bliss, taste it.
Teaching is a dream, realize it.
Teaching is a challenge, meet it.
Teaching is a duty, complete it.
Teaching is a game, play it.
Teaching is a promise, fulfill it.
Teaching is a song, sing it.
Teaching is a struggle, accept it.
Teaching is an adventure, dare it.

Have a good time

1 comment:

  1. Hi Galo,

    The quote of Mother Teresa is wonderful. Thank you for sharing it. I have noticed that you post many great suggested web sites for everyone. Something that you might want to do is to add them to the Recommended Web Sites page on our wiki. That way your recommendations will be in one place and easy to find.

    Donna

    ReplyDelete